Friday, June 10, 2016

June Member of the Month

Our June Member of the Month is Julie Andris, a teacher and Pearce member since 2007.

“Being a member of Pearce has been a blessing for me as a teacher,” says Julie. “The diversity of classes available here gives me something in common with a lot of my students.  It keeps me in shape so that I can keep up with them.”

Julie’s favorite part of Pearce is the instructors. “They are helpful, make working out fun, and genuinely care about each person in their class.”  Additionally, Julie has made many friends at Pearce, giving her a sense of family and shared celebration of success and the occasional frustration.
“I really appreciate the diversity of the classes available, the cutting-edge classes brought in, and how professional, friendly and helpful the entire staff is. I love this place,” says Julie.

In addition to participating in nearly every group exercise class, Julie has also participated in Pearce’s Run For the Health of It 5K several times. In her free time, she enjoys running, hiking, biking, reading, and spending time with her family and friends.

Julie recently saw this quote and offers it as inspiration for everyone: “That moment that you feel like giving up, when it doesn’t seem worth it, that is where change happens.  KEEP GOING!”



No comments:

Post a Comment