Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Become a R.I.P.P.E.D. Certified Instructor at Pearce

Pearce Community Center will host R.I.P.P.E.D. Instructor Training on Saturday, November 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This training will equip participates with everything they need to successfully teach R.I.P.P.E.D. Training includes:
  • CEC’s for ACE, AFAA, NASM, or BCRPA
  • R.I.P.P.E.D. instructor training manual, instructional DVD, music soundtrack CD, and choreography booklet
  • Free access to R.I.P.P.E.D. diet and nutrition tools
  • R.I.P.P.E.D. Certification of Completion to teach anywhere for 2 years
  • Discounted R.I.P.P.E.D. apparel and merchandise at the training

Register now at www.rippedplanet.com to take advantage of early registration discounts that end November 3. Early fee is $229; $279 from November 4 to November 14; and $309 to register at the door.

For more information on this training, watch this video at http://youtu.be/KNIiH6GA2PA or contact Beth LaVallee at (877) 210-3484. 

No comments:

Post a Comment