Friday, January 6, 2017

Les Mills Launches New Music and Routines

As you make plans to improve your health and fitness in the new year, our Les Mills classes will offer you exciting motivation with new music and routines during our Launch Party on Saturday, January 14. Join us for a great workout, lots of prizes, and free class passes to share with your family and friends. The event is free and open to the public.

Join Pearce instructors Tracy Smith, Rhya Miller, and Fitness Manager Raquel "Rocky" Herron during the BODYPUMP launch at 9:00 a.m. BODYATTACK kicks off at 10:00 a.m. led by Rocky and Stephanie Tomlinson. The final launch will be BODYFLOW at 10:30 a.m. with Rhya Miller. 

These highly qualified fitness instructors explain their interest in Les Mills. "I'm certified in BODY ATTACK," explains Stephanie Tomlinson, "and it was the best decision I ever made. A year ago, I was trying to get certified as a group exercise instructor, but there weren't enough people signed up so the training was cancelled. I was very disappointed, but then ATTACK came along. I didn't think I would be able to do this, but I did! My ATTACK trainer said each time a release came out, it would feel like Christmas because of the excitement to see what the team had to bring to the table. At the time, I had no idea what he meant. Now, I get it! The feeling is the best! It's like an adrenaline rush where my heart races and the hair on my arms stands up. I get chills every time I see the new material because it excites me to bring it to our members and challenge them with new technique and choreography. Becoming an instructor helped me choose a career, and I couldn't be happier."

Instructor Rhya Miller is certified in BODYPUMP and BODYFLOW through Les Mills. "I have a passion for group fitness," says Rhya, "and find that as a participant, I will push myself further and have more fun in a group setting, as opposed to exercising on my own.  I discovered Les Mills classes eight years ago. They are incredibly challenging and deliver great results, while at the same time offering modifications for all fitness levels. These classes are perfect for people wanting to jump-start their fitness routines.  When, I heard that Pearce was going to begin offering these amazing programs last winter, I knew I had to be part of them.  Les Mills classes have very high standards for their instructors, which is why you can feel confident that a Les Mills class will be the same great experience whether you take it in New Zealand or Chillicothe!"

Tracy Smith had never taken a Les Mills class when she started the training for BODYPUMP. "It was a lot like our RIP class, so with a little encouragement from Pearce instructors," said Tracy, "I decided to go for it. I LOVE it and am so glad I became certified. I also love that Les Mills lays out all the materials and tools needed to provide participants with a full body workout and positive experience."

Pearce Fitness Manager Raquel "Rocky" Herron decided to get certified because "as a center, we were going in the Les Mills direction and I wanted to be part of that," said Rocky.  "I wanted to further my teaching knowledge and Les Mills was the next step.  BODYPUMP and BODYATTACK are both great programs that continue to provide a challenge for me, even though I'm teaching them all the time.  It's fun to be challenged right along with my class participants!"
Everyone is invited to join Rocky and the other instructors at Lucky Dog's for a wrap party to celebrate the successful launch of new music and routines and your participation and commitment to better fitness and health in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment